1/8 Grassfed Beef Bundle INITIAL DEPOSIT - MIRACLE FARMS MARKET FALL HERD
Order Deadline 10/1/2023 - Your Beef starts arriving in November. First orders in will be the first orders shipped out, so don't wait!
The 1/8 Beef is the perfect package for trying out all our different cuts, or topping off your at home beef supply. So if this is your first order with us, this is a great way to taste test our beef (warning, you'll have wish you ordered more!!!)
The 1/8 Beef package fits in a standard size fridge/freezer combo (takes up about 1.75 cubic feet of space) Will feed a family of four for about 3 months.
Your 1/8 Beef Package Includes;
- 40% Premium Ground Beef: 18-20 lbs in convenient 1 lb packages in a LEAN blend
- 35% Savory Cuts: 3-4 Roasts; 2-3 packages of stew meat in convenient 1 lb packages; 2-4 Cross Cut Shanks individually packaged; and one of the following 'odd cuts', too few for every box: Brisket or Bavette.
- 25% Steaks: 4 - Minute Steak, 2 Top Sirloins, 3-4 New York Strips or T-Bones, 2-3 RibSteaks, 2 Filet Mignons, and one of the following 'odd cuts' too few for every box: Skirt or Flank.
“Miracle Farms Market grass-fed beef is the best you will find. My family enjoys every meal. Their customer service is top-notch, too!” - Laura W.
- All butchering and processing fees
- Dry aging for flavor and tenderness between 14 to 21 days.
- All items are professionally packaged, and labeled with names and weights
- All meat is flash frozen to preserve freshness, quality and flavor.
- Packages are vacuum sealed and can last over 18 months in your freezer.
- Free shipping nationwide or local pick up in Bodcaw or Russellville, AR.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee
“I highly recommend Miracle Farms Market grass fed beef. The Rib Eye and NY Strip steaks are so good and juicy, and the ground beef is excellent as well.” – Joyce P.
HOW IT WORKS -
- Deposits open starting August 1st. Order deadline is October 1st, if not sold out before then. First orders in are the first orders out when beef is ready.
- After your deposit, your beef will be raised on our lush pastures this summer.
- Beef Orders will be shipped out starting in late November and going through January
- You will be notified of all updates along the way.
- You will get your final invoice when your beef goes in the freezer at the processors.
- If you choose Free Shipping, your order will be shipped out (you'll be notified ahead of time)
- We would LOVE for you to pick up here at the farm in Bodcaw!
- We will send you a pick up time.
Bulk Beef Deposits are non-refundable, unless for some reason we are unable to fill your order. In the unlikely event that we cannot fill your order, your full deposit will be refunded.